1. Request for my friends on Twitter. It's very important to be skeptical of intel analysis that may lead the US into a military conflict.
I just ask that you be mindful to not unintentionally normalize the Iranian gov which is very, very bad while expressing that skepticism.
2. We know that Iranian gov engages in the following activities:
- Funding of terrorism (directly and through proxies)
- Expanding their presence throughout the Middle East which is destabilizing
- Torture of citizens
- Targeting of dissidents
- Enforcing Anti-Women laws
3. Allow me to continue
- Engaging in cyber warfare
- Arresting and imprisoning dual nationals without cause
- Taking hostages
- Offering aide and comfort to Bin Laden's children and wives post 9/11
- Arresting and imprisoning journalists
- Executing peaceful protestors
You can follow @yashar.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.