1. Request for my friends on Twitter. It's very important to be skeptical of intel analysis that may lead the US into a military conflict.
I just ask that you be mindful to not unintentionally normalize the Iranian gov which is very, very bad while expressing that skepticism.
2. We know that Iranian gov engages in the following activities:
- Funding of terrorism (directly and through proxies)
- Expanding their presence throughout the Middle East which is destabilizing
- Torture of citizens
- Targeting of dissidents
- Enforcing Anti-Women laws
3. Allow me to continue
- Engaging in cyber warfare
- Arresting and imprisoning dual nationals without cause
- Taking hostages
- Offering aide and comfort to Bin Laden's children and wives post 9/11
- Arresting and imprisoning journalists
- Executing peaceful protestors
You can follow @yashar.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.