Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic intelligence analyst. Want to learn more about Trump-Russia? Check out Game Theory Today. www.ericgarland.co/game-theory-today-twitter/ May. 29, 2019 1 min read

<THREAD> Lock and load, kids. Two years of work, two years of silence. Now we get to hear from Bobby Three Sticks himself.

So, they asked us to check out the Russia thing.

We're done. SCO is closing. I am resigning from DOJ.

What we found: Russian military intelligence hacked the Clinton campaign and used Wikileaks to hurt the candidate.

Russians posed as Americans to interfere with American democracy.

We also investigated obstruction into our investigation itself.

Volume 1. was about the Russian interference and the Trump campaign's response.

Volume 2. was about obstruction. We did NOT exonerate Trump.

INDICTMENTS OR SEALED INDICTMENTS AGAINST A PRESIDENT ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL. So even if we could charge, we wouldn't.

The Constitution says that criminal justice should not the mechanism of removing a president.

So that's why we wouldn't charge Trump in any case.

I made the recommendation to release the report in public in chunks.

The AG decided to release the whole thing at once, mostly.

"The report is my testimony." And I'm not testifying before Congress.

Our underlying evidence is being dealt with by other parts of the Government.

This is my mic drop - I'm never talking publicly again.

PS. There was a SHIT-TON of foreign interference. Peace out. </THREAD>

More of my analysis over at @gametheorytoday. Deeper insights, no trolls.  https://premosocial.com/gametheorytoday 

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.