Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y3co6tcr. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. May. 29, 2019 1 min read

I'm torn; I think Nancy is right, but maybe for a different reason than she thinks she's right. I don't know if Trump will self-implode/self-impeach, but I know Congress hasn't done the work to find out everything and give America a sense of the awesome scope of corruption here.

If the best way to have names like Broidy and Nader and MBS and MBZ and Joel Zamel on the lips of every American is an impeachment inquiry, do that. If the best way to start actually helping Americans understand the scope of what's happened is simply hearings, then do that first.

And if you're in Congress and the names I mentioned in my last tweet, let alone the 60 I didn't put in the tweet that you should know, aren't names you know, you're not doing your job at overseeing this president and you need to find an expert on all this and follow them closely.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.