Jeremy Duns @JeremyDuns Author of Free Agent, Song of Treason, The Moscow Option, Spy Out The Land and non-fiction Dead Drop. Simon & Schuster UK/Penguin US. Agent: @GreeneandHeaton Jun. 01, 2019 1 min read

I doubt that! But I meant specifically the writers I've 'exposed'. Pilgrim Spy was written about by The Times, The Mail, The Independent (twice). Hodder just said very little and waited for it to pass. Jacobsen was exposed in 2012, has a bestseller out with fabrication this week.

I can't easily envisage a set of circumstances in which They Rule The World will be withdrawn because of my tweets. Perhaps it's time to admit I'm tilting at windmills, loads of charlatans now get published without any consequences, and accept that.

I don't like it, but I might have to go along with it.

You can follow @JeremyDuns.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.