Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: t.co/iK2Sbuee4H. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. Jun. 03, 2019 1 min read

Goddammit just say the president ordered the damn destroyer moved why are these people such goddamn COWARDS it's PATHETIC #USSJohnMcCain

EVERY AMERICAN knows Trump did this and EVERY AMERICAN knows he's no better than this and now we have to swallow some BS story about an imaginary "23 or 24 year-old staffer" because the President of the United States is a CHILD who can't take responsibility for who and what he is

I'd actually *gain* respect for this man if he just came out and said I am an ASS and my father was an ASS and my kids (except Tiffany and the youngest one) are ASSES and I ran as an ASS and people liked it so I will continue to proudly be an ASS until I die. Why is that so hard?

Yes, I'm angry. I've a right to be. We all have a right to be. Speaking for myself, I turned aside from a perfectly fine life doing things I love with people I love so I could chronicle the actions of this man to ensure the worst were widely known. So I resent that he's a COWARD.

If he thinks he could shoot someone and face no electoral consequences—as he's said—why can't he just admit to being an irredeemable ASS? Why does he have to be a lying, gaslighting ASS instead of an ASS who can, by now, just admit what he is, has always been, and will always be?

Sorry. I just had to blow off some steam. Hopefully some of you reading this were able to experience some indirect catharsis (a paradox, I know) from that as well.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.