Jennifer Cohn @jennycohn1 Election security advocate & writer; attorney; Contributor @WhoWhatWhy, @NYRDaily #HandMarkedPaperBallots #ProtectOurVotes Jun. 03, 2019 1 min read

The election-integrity community is elitist. Matt claims to agree w/ me on substance but takes issue w/ my publicly exposing the flaws in the reasoning of those w/ whom he disagrees on substance. Because it’s rude to tell the public these people are screwing up our elections. 1/

2/ Yes, let’s all be polite while these people screw up our elections for the next decade by giving the green light on sketchy equipment purchases.

3/ In reality, the vendor-propaganda people are the bullies because THEY are the ones with the power. They are the ones asked to testify to Congress. They are the ones w/ whom lawmakers typically consult.

4/ They ignored my legitimate concerns when I had 1K followers. Most of them ignore them still, but now call me a “bully” bc I have more followers than they do. Boo hoo. If they are going to eff up MY elections & thus MY kid’s’ future, I am going to call them out. Publicly.

5/ Because doing it all in private doesn’t let anyone else know what the hell is going on.

6/ And if it feels to him that there is a Twitter “army” questioning some of his pals, it is because I helped arm a lot of voters with facts and sources, while he and his elitist friends chose blocks and mute buttons.

You can follow @jennycohn1.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.