Charity Majors @mipsytipsy CTO @honeycombio, ex-Parse, Facebook, Linden Lab; cowrote Database Reliability Engineering; loves whiskey, rainbows. I test in production and so do you. 🌈🖤 Jun. 04, 2019 1 min read

Holy fuckola. I got ~4 pages through @lethain's new book before realizing "this might be the best book I have ever read on engineering teams" and by page 42 I knew for sure.

Every engineer should read this. Not just managers.

https://lethain.com/elegant-puzzle/ 

I haven't gotten past the first section yet because I was borrowing someone else's book. But I have three copies arriving today at work, and we are going to book club it over lunch after we finish the SRE book.

Can't fucking wait.

p.s. -- do get the hard copy, not the kindle version. it's printed on this glorious creamy thick paper with loads of whitespace and proper dotted formatting.

ultra luscious to hold in your hands and feel with your fingers, and lots of room in the margins for notes.

You can follow @mipsytipsy.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.