Jennifer Cohn @jennycohn1 Election security advocate & writer; attorney; Contributor @WhoWhatWhy, @NYRDaily #HandMarkedPaperBallots #ProtectOurVotes 🆘 Jun. 04, 2019 1 min read

Despite my larger Twitter following, election insiders like you, @MattBlaze, @umbernhard, @JoeBeOne, & @Beckerdavidj are the ones w/ the “ear” of election officials. It is very distressing to me & many others that u seem to give short shrift to concerns w/ new hybrids, etc. 1/

And it is also distressing to me that you and other election insiders seem to give short shrift to concerns about the vendors’ “dirty hands.” 2/

You are the ones with the power. You are the ones ignoring the concerns of voters such as myself. I’m just sounding the alarm to an ever widening audience, whose concerns your group also generally ignores. 3/

4/  https://www.salon.com/2019/03/28/new-hybrid-voting-system-can-change-paper-ballot-after-its-been-cast_partner/ 

You can follow @jennycohn1.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.