Blair Braverman @BlairBraverman Dogsledder. Author. Adventurer. If you like these tweets, you'll love WELCOME TO THE GODDAMN ICE CUBE (@eccobooks). Jun. 04, 2019 1 min read

Trail mails have been arriving and it makes us so happy to see y'all enjoying them! I won't give away all the spoilers, but they include a sticker with this amazing art by @ceruleanbluej. I have already stuck these stickers to, like, half of my belongings.

Q and I fell in love with this artwork the moment we saw it. @ceruleanbluej recently went freelance, and she's available for logos, design work, and commissions. And pet portraits! So your dog can match Pepe! More info in her profile.

And if you’re wondering what this “Trail Mail” stuff is, it’s special mail that we send to the wonderful folks who sponsor our team on Patreon. If you sign up in the next day or two, you can still be included in this Trail Mail batch. 💕  https://www.patreon.com/bravermountain 

You can follow @BlairBraverman.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.