Jennifer Cohn @jennycohn1 Election security advocate & writer; attorney; Contributor @WhoWhatWhy, @NYRDaily #HandMarkedPaperBallots #ProtectOurVotes 🆘 Jun. 06, 2019 1 min read

After egging on the several accounts that harassed me from BEHIND TWITTER BLOCKS earlier this week, @umbernhard & @ElectionBabe have both blocked me. 1/

This is not how professionals behave. This is how children behave. And all the while, they pretended that I was “bullying” them with direct questions about their views on election security. 2/

I am posting this for protection & to create a clear record in case I need it and so that others can decide for themselves who is straightforward and who is evasive on the all important issue of election security. 3/

BTW, please don’t “harass” these accounts, as they have tried to create a false impression that I was the one harassing these accounts. It does me no good to have people tweet angrily at them. If you interact at all, pls be polite. 4/

Gaslighting example from ElectionBabe. Seriously? Who does this?! 5/

You can follow @jennycohn1.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.