Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Attorney. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y484j4ku. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. Jun. 06, 2019 1 min read

There are few better examples of the privilege rich people have in America than the fact that not only has Barrack not faced repercussions for his actions during the campaign but is so (at least publicly) in the clear that he can spit in everyone's face by making a trip like this

1/ Barrack worked as hard as anyone in America to link up the Trump campaign, Trump transition, and Trump administration with foreign nationals looking to bribe, illegally negotiate, and/or illegally donate to those entities, and Bahrain is involved—so he shouldn't be going there

2/ If the Trump-Russia scandal involved 100 poor black or brown people federal law enforcement would have made 105 arrests already

3/ If I were the man responsible for bringing Manafort into the Trump campaign, whereafter he colluded with Russian intelligence; and if I let the transition use my offices for secret meetings; and if I set Jared up with an Emirati adviser during the campaign... I'd be laying low

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.