CyberSloth @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Wednesdays at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Jun. 07, 2019 1 min read

Alrighty, I've added Abandon Ship to my curator page! I'm rather glad I accepted the copy from the developers, because I am enjoying it quite a bit more than I expected I would. (That little gift icon next to the title means I got the game for free btw.)

https://store.steampowered.com/curator/28340174-Casey-Explosion/ 

I very, very rarely accept games from developers, mostly because I don't have the time, but yeah this is one of those rare few that I did accept, and I have been enjoying it quite a bit. It was really fun to stream too.

If you want to know what games I've accepted from devs, I did a thread about that a little while back. Since then I've got Whispers of a Machine, and Abandon Ship through Steam's curator connect feature, bringing the total to 6 games.

I like to be fastidiously upfront when I receive a free/review copy of a game. If I'm tedious about pointing this out, it's because I don't want to mislead anyone, and you can take this information into account when I recommend these games.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.