Adam Singer @AdamSinger Grew @GoogleAnalytics into most popular analytics product globally. Prev advised: $SPLK $MKTO @Eloqua @PRSA @Cision. 🎶 composer. 🐕 @dashthedingo. Investor. Jun. 12, 2019 1 min read

At this rate there will not be a single good martech tool that is indie. 100% are going to be acquired by handful of megacorps and either be integrated into a diff stack, stagnate on innovation/eventually be deprecated or be run as separate biz unit & stay useful if you're lucky.

Meanwhile, if there's a martech co that wants an organic lead gen source I'd sell @thefuturebuzz. Has ~40K subs/consistent organic traffic. Built it for 12 yrs. Used to generate consulting/speaking leads but no use it for it now. Is under-monetized prob real $ in the right hands.

People pitch it with stories and guest posts daily you could really just edit what's sent and turn that into new content. I already did the hard work of getting it to rank highly for key terms like 'digital +marketing' etc someone who is process oriented could take it from here.

AdSense doesn't make $ on it anymore & really that wouldn't be the value. I don't know how people make a living from that is blood from a rock but I guess it paid for server costs. Anyway if you know a team that wants an already built asset ping. Will donate 10% to charity too.

Doubt anyone wants to buy a personal blog w/whatever traffic is left but it would be cool to see it live on. Otherwise guess I'll 301 it here. Help out Twitter more why not they deserve it they provide a lot for us free. Twitter does in a week what the blog took a yr to do.

Soooo that was easy. Behold the power of Twitter going to work something out with a friend who DM'd me. Thanks for interest from a few of you someone was fast with a good idea.

You can follow @AdamSinger.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.