Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Jun. 12, 2019 1 min read

Dear @JoeBiden cancer is not one disease. The idea that you can “cure cancer” 2 years from now is ridiculous. But you could promise to ban tobacco, that requires zero research dollars and smoking is a co factor in causation of many cancers as well as other diseases.

And @JoeBiden you could also pledge to make the HPV vaccine free for everyone and mandatory for school attendance. Same with hep B vaccine. We have 2 cancer moonshots that are underused.  https://www.marinij.com/2017/03/31/hpv-vaccine-the-cancer-moonshot-we-already-have/ 

And finally @JoeBiden I have lots of ideas but the most important is having accessible and affordable health care. Early screening saves lives. What is the point of fancy drugs if people are diagnosed to late to receive them or can’t afford to buy them?

I mean people are dying early from cancer (and other things) and going bankrupt because they cannot afford the therapy. You could aves lives right now @JoeBiden and use no research dollars by banning tobacco, making HPV and hep B vac free, and making health care accessible

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.