Adam Singer @AdamSinger Grew @GoogleAnalytics into most popular analytics product globally. Prev advised: $SPLK $MKTO @Eloqua @PRSA @Cision. 🎶 composer. 🐕 @dashthedingo. Investor. Jun. 13, 2019 1 min read

This guy is a real piece of work. He's a founder and still comes on Twitter to suck up to VCs who make moronic statements. Gates and Jobs were amazing my family worked closely will Bill on Comdex etc. So funny to see these otherwise successful people embarrass themselves here.

Imagine cofounding a billion $ co & you think because someone disagreed with your other billionaire friend they hate all innovation and progress (I've been MSFT bull since the 90s!). Or that any of us care in slightest about Twitter followers. These people are on another planet.

Btw while we're talking about @ajeets - let me tell you about that guy's co @nutanix. My wife worked there briefly. Company culture was toxic & harmful. She experienced ongoing harassment/abuse by male superiors. Eventually she left disgusted. Of course he's friends with Vinod.

This was typical there for years. Was basically a frat house vibe with rampant disrespect for women. There are many stories from former employees. If you're going to defend assholes don't do it from a glass house.  https://www.crn.com/news/virtualization/300081170/nutanix-cmo-after-risque-conference-stunt-i-will-resign-if-it-happens-again.htm 

Again going to say this bc these people don't get it. SV is a small place. We all know who the toxic people/companies are. We're all connected here and whatever was hidden before is now coming out in the open. Please provoke me further I love excuses to share their dirty laundry.

You can follow @AdamSinger.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.