3. as an investigative journo, I've spent the last 4 years in a litigation against @cpsuk to defend the right of the press to access the full docs on Julian #Assange using #FOIA to reconstruct his case FACTUALLY
4. what does my #FOIA litigation against @cpsuk reveals? It reveals that it was the @cpsuk that advised the Swedish prosecutors against questioning #Assange in London,thus contributing to create the legal-diplomatic quagmire which has kept #Assange #arbitrarilydetained for 9YEARS
5. it was the @cpsuk that was against the possibility of withdrawing the #EuropeanArrestWarrant against Julian #Assange in 2013: the Swedish prosecutors considered to do so in 2013, the @cpsuk disagreed, hence #Assange remained arbitrarily detained since April 2019
6. it was the @cpsuk which destroyed crucial correspondence UK-Sweden about the #Assange case, though the case is STILL ongoing, high profile, very controversial. Why did the @cpsuk behave like this in the #Assange case? What interest they have in the case?
7. Why does the @cpsuk keep refusing to release me the correspondence between #CPS and the US authorities from 2010 to 2015? I mean, if the #Assange case has ALWAYS been a rape case, why to refuse correspondence with the US from 2010 to 2015?
You can follow @SMaurizi.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.