Joe Biden @JoeBiden Senator, Vice President, 2020 candidate for President of the United States, husband to @DrBiden, proud father & grandfather. Loves ice cream, aviators & @Amtrak Jun. 17, 2019 1 min read

I was honored to join @UniteThePoor, @RevDrBarber, and @liztheo at today’s #PPCMoralCongress Presidential Forum.

I talked about how the greatest sin is the abuse of power — whether economic, or physical, or social. And, it’s our duty to fight back against those who would abuse it.

That starts with access to a real living wage — a $15 minimum wage.

I discussed how in a Biden Administration, we’ll support teachers and ensure every kid has access to a quality education. Because in America, no child’s future should be determined by their zip code, parents’ income, race, or disability.  http://JoeBiden.com/Education 

I declared that we have to do everything we can to protect the most sacred, fundamental right we have: the right to vote.

Lastly, I discussed how my health care plan will include access to a Medicare-like public option for anyone who wants it.

It will also include premium-free access to this public option for people who would otherwise qualify for Medicaid, but have been denied access to it by governors and state legislatures who have refused the Affordable Care Act's Medicaid expansion.

You can follow @JoeBiden.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.