Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Jun. 20, 2019 1 min read

Taking myself out for dinner again! I am such a fun date!

There are a lot of TVs in the bar. Four have a movie with Ben Stiller, 4 have baseball and one has soccer

Some people in blue are playing other people in blue gray and the Blue Jays are playing people in red

They were smoking brisket outside so I got the brisket sandwich OMFG

It would not wrong to say I am making love to this sandwich

There is a cat food commercial on and it strikes me that cat food is very aspirational. Like a house cat could catch a tuna? Shouldn’t cat food be mouse or song bird flavored?

Honestly...very satisfying

And look what I bought for later 😉

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.