Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. Analyses @BBC. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Conspiracy (bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Next: Citizen Journalist (Macmillan). Professor. Attorney. Jun. 20, 2019 1 min read

Trump probably killed another migrant today (24 dead in his camps so far) but let's table that for a second guys I want to talk about Joe Biden's inartful comments on D.C. logrolling

I was going to talk about how a UN report has revealed that the murder squad sent to kill a WaPo journalist by Kushner's pal MBS—who Trump is illegally selling arms to—called Khashoggi a "sacrificial animal" but then I was like de Blasio's the 20th Dem in the debate not Bullock??

The Democrats who waste everyone's time discussing trivialities in the middle of a goddamn national emergency will always tell you they multi-task and spend *plenty* of time reading up on and discussing the impending end of American rule of law but you know what? *nah* not really

Hey guys I don't know if this is relevant to our ongoing discussion of which Democratic debate will make for funner TV but in a recent poll a plurality of Republicans said that the president should be able to shut down television networks if he gets upset at them

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.