Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, lawyer (U.C. Berkeley). My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ My author website is here: www.terikanefield.com/ Jun. 21, 2019 1 min read

1/2

Monmouth is rated A+ by polling expert @NateSilver538.

As @tedlieu just pointed out, this 👇 is very bad news for Trump.

It also balances 538's very gloomy chart showing that Trump has held steady at about 40-42% approval.

2/2
Because elections are held locally (votes locally tabulated) cheaters target swing districts in swing states.

I've monitored polling places, including electronic machines, and I can't see cheating overcoming numbers like these.

The enemy will be complacency.

Tigerlilly asks 👇

The Democrats won the midterms by 8 percentage points—even with cheating.

Obviously the results would have been higher without all the cheating.

Yes, with numbers like those, GOP cheating will not be enough to sway the 2020. . .

People just need to get involved with their local elections👇

I worked for Promote and Protect the vote in 2016 and 2018. My work including monitoring the tabulation of electronic voting machines in Nevada as a volunteer lawyer.

https://terikanefield-blog.com/things-to-do/ 

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.