Texts Messages Between Paul Manafort & Sean Hannity
Yes, this is real. Was just unsealed by a judge. https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6165129-Texts-Messages-Between-Paul-Manafort-Sean-Hannity.html …
2. Hannity is no different in these texts to Manafort than he is on his show. Same person. Deep state, HRC, etc.
A lot of "did you see my show last night?"
3. In a text to Manafort, Hannity calls Fox News' @GreggJarrett the "Greatest legal researcher ever."
4. In a text to Hannity, Manafort says "in a fair world, you would get a Pulitzer for your incredible reporting."
Hannity responds: "LOL. I'll take those assholes going to jail."
5. Text exchange between Hannity and Manafort.
Hannity just spoke to Manafort's attorney and tells Manafort that he wants his attorney to feed him stuff (information) every day.
Not attaching any nefarious intent to this part, just a noteworthy exchange.
7. Hannity texts Manafort: "Got a message from GMF: 'Don't Stop'"
GMF = General Michael Flynn
(thank you for clearing that up, folks)
8. Hannity asks Manafort why he doesn't have a sweetheart deal like Rick Gates.
Manafort indicates that prosecutors would want him to give up info on POTUS and his family, especially Jared Kushner.
Hannity says POTUS didn't do anything, but then asks "What did [Jared] do?"
11. Here is Hannity's statement in response to the release of these text messages.
You can follow @yashar.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.