Clint Watts @selectedwisdom Author: Messing With The Enemy Current: @MSNBC @FPRI @SecureDemocracy www.amazon.com/dp/0062795988/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=harpercollinsus-20 Jun. 21, 2019 1 min read

I’m not a meteorologist or a climate change expert, but I do believe in 30 years we’ll look back on today and ask, “why were we talking about attacking Iran, when we knew climate change would be so devastating?” #NewProfilePic

Here’s some more info.  https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Show-Your-Stripes-Iconic-Global-Warming-Imagery-Goes-Local 

Every aspect of national security- human security - is and will continue to be impacted by negative aspects of climate change.

traveled more countries than I can count, lived all over 🇺🇸 & everywhere I go, consistently, “weather has really changed here” or “its kinda weird weather this time of year” - we need scientists tell us what’s wrong, what to do, but we know something’s not right

All of humanity’s achievements can be erased by 1 failure - responding to climate change stands to be that failure

You can follow @selectedwisdom.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.