Clint Watts @selectedwisdom Author: Messing With The Enemy Current: @MSNBC @FPRI @SecureDemocracy www.amazon.com/dp/0062795988/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=harpercollinsus-20 Jun. 21, 2019 1 min read

I’m not a meteorologist or a climate change expert, but I do believe in 30 years we’ll look back on today and ask, “why were we talking about attacking Iran, when we knew climate change would be so devastating?” #NewProfilePic

Here’s some more info.  https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/Show-Your-Stripes-Iconic-Global-Warming-Imagery-Goes-Local 

Every aspect of national security- human security - is and will continue to be impacted by negative aspects of climate change.

traveled more countries than I can count, lived all over 🇺🇸 & everywhere I go, consistently, “weather has really changed here” or “its kinda weird weather this time of year” - we need scientists tell us what’s wrong, what to do, but we know something’s not right

All of humanity’s achievements can be erased by 1 failure - responding to climate change stands to be that failure

You can follow @selectedwisdom.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.