SlothHammer 40K+ Your Authors @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Jun. 22, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

It's my birthday next month.

Thinking of getting myself an expensive anime box set as treat. :3

The only thing holding me back is, I got Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water for myself last year, and I have been extremely slow getting through that.

For anyone wondering, Garden of Sinners, 8 movie collection is finally getting a Blu-ray release in the UK/IRE market. Been waiting for this for some time.

Well, it's a pre-order and isn't out until September, so... *shrugs*

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader