The lamentable fate of Mike Stuchbery 🎃🍷 @MikeStuchbery_ (Freelance) Journalist, Historian, Teacher & Tour Guide ★ 🇦🇺 in 🇩🇪 ★ Contributing Editor at @BylineTimes ★ History at @TheLocalEurope ★ Resolutely ↙️↙️↙️ Jun. 23, 2019 1 min read

Hey folks, please have a read of the below and consider chucking in a buck or two if you enjoy my writing. It's a challenging time, and I'm trying not to make things worse.  http://paypal.me/mikestuchbery 

As there will undoubtedly be swarms of trolls in the replies, here's a FAQ - hopefully it will clear some things up.

I would have put this on @GoFundMe or @JustGiving, but previous reporting campaigns from trolls have made things difficult in that regard.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and have a great rest of the weekend.

I'm going to turn my phone off now, as this has been keeping me awake for the last few nights. Going to try to do some productive work around the house.

You can follow @MikeStuchbery_.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.