Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. Analyses @BBC. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Conspiracy (bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Next: Citizen Journalist (Macmillan). Professor. Attorney. Jun. 24, 2019 1 min read

"Journalists" keep refusing to Google my bio (below). For those who still won't: I graduated from Harvard Law in 2001 and have been a criminal defense lawyer and criminal investigator. I'm a political columnist at Newsweek and teach journalism and pre-law.  https://www.sethabramson.net/bio 

(I apologize for having published books of poetry—it's clear that that precludes me from having other skills or writing on any topic other than poetry, my law degree and years of trial work notwithstanding. FYI, my title is Assistant Professor of Communication Arts and Sciences.)

The impetus for the last two posts was having to see in a magazine I subscribe to—I won't say which one—that my "credentials" for writing about criminal law and criminal investigation are *not* having worked in both fields but being a "creative writing professor" (which I'm not).

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.