Cradle of Sloth ūü¶• @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Jun. 24, 2019 1 min read

Girlfriend started watching my old Millennium DVD box set on my suggestion, which I always thought was a particularly underappreciated but very dark show. Lance Henriksen was an incredible lead.

Pictured: The Millennium Falcon, because that's what gif search three at me.

It was from The X Files creator Chris Carter, and only lasted 3 seasons. Henriksen played investigator Frank Black (Carter was obviously a Pixies fan) and rather than aliens, conspiracies and monsters of the week, Frank and the Millennium group investigated serial killers.

It had some occult and supernatural elements, especially after the first season, but was generally more grounded than The X Files.

Millennium also had a better theme song and I will fite u

It was an amazing show, but seems to have just slipped from public consciousness.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword ‚Äúcompile‚ÄĚ to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.