Cradle of Sloth 🦥 @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Jun. 25, 2019 1 min read

I'm actually really stressed out right now because of a confluence of lots of stuff, and I'm trying to be chipper and get through it, but I am extremely tightly wound right now, I can't focus, I can't relax, nothing seems to be helping, and I am quite honestly not doing okay.

And there's not really anything anyone can do to help, I don't particularly want to talk about anything, I've just been increasingly a ball of stress this week, and god damnit, I guess I just needed to say that.

I'm really heckin' stressed!

I kinda just wanna yell FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK rn tbh, let that shit out. But fuck me, it's just tightly wound in there. 😬

Just... be kind to folks.

❤️

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.