Rand Fishkin @randfish Founder @SparkToro, husband to @everywhereist, feminist, he/him, author of Lost & Founder. Formerly @Moz. I tweet ~40X/wk on marketing, tech, & startups. Jun. 29, 2019 1 min read

It's ALIVE!!... well, almost. @caseyhen and I are sending out our first beta invite emails for the SparkToro audience intelligence product next week. If you wanna be on the list:  https://sparktoro.com/product 

Our beta shows off 3 connected tools, all running off a 70M+ web & social profile database:
1) Audience Intel - find sources that influence any given audience
2) Compare - see the similarities & differences between groups
3) Profile Search - get intel about a specific source

Audience Intelligence lets you search by how people describe themselves, what they talk about online, and social accounts/websites/hashtags they follow/share/use.

Compare Audiences will show you how two different groups overlap, what attributes they have in common, what they collectively & individually follow, and more

Profile search lets you query for any social account or website we've got data on, including traffic estimates (thanks to @jumpshotinc), followers across social channels, frequently used words in the bios of their followers/sharers, and more.

There's plenty of work left, but it's getting there! Most exciting to me:
- this info is currently next-to-impossible to get at scale
- 98% of the time, results make sense; they *feel* right
- the speed at which you can learn about any audience/field w this data is mind-blowing

You can follow @randfish.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.