Guillaume Chaslot @gchaslot AI for good. algotransparency.org/ / Univ Paris Est / Advisor at Center for Humane Technology / Ex-Google Jun. 30, 2019 1 min read

I helped Aude @WTFake_ for this YouTube video showing that that YouTube is recommending to kids that @realDonaldTrump, the Pope, soccer, Notre Dame, @EmmanuelMacron, many brands, etc... are hidden satanists. 1/3

I showed how the recommendation engine I worked on is actively promoting them, and Aude showed the impact it had on kids and their relationships with teachers. 2/3

To be clear, I'm not calling on YouTube to ban these videos, but we need to know what YouTube shows to kids. 3/3

You can follow @gchaslot.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.