Jeremy Duns @JeremyDuns Author of Free Agent, Song of Treason, The Moscow Option, Spy Out The Land and non-fiction Dead Drop. Simon & Schuster UK/Penguin US. Agent: @GreeneandHeaton Jul. 01, 2019 1 min read

Thanks to Ira and everyone else who has reported the account. This will hardly come as a surprise to many people who've experienced abuse and defamation on here - most women, for example - but Twitter's response is pathetically unfit for purpose.

Here are the four tweets I reported: three are still there. Twitter thinks simply removing the antisemitic one while allowing the claim I'm a child rapist, with no sanction to the account, is an acceptable response.

I don't.

You can follow @JeremyDuns.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.