Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Jul. 03, 2019 1 min read

I think I am going to write a book titled, “Men Disappoint Me.”

It will start with an anecdote— something that happened tonight. Sitting at a a bar waiting for a girlfriend.
“You must try this tequila. How can you not loved aged tequila? Let me invade your space to tell you about the tequila you asked me not to order for you.”

Also, menz. A smile does not mean, “Rub my back aggressively and then let’s fuck”

If u want to meet a woman while you are out just be normal. Like, “Hi, my name is John. Did you see the women’s soccer today? Impressive.” One of two things will happen
1) “No” - your cue to stop talking
2) “Hi, I’m Jen. OMG they were amazing.” This is a cue to keep talking

I *think* the issue is that so many menz have “score” in their mind as a goal as opposed to “strike up a nice conversation.”

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.