[email protected]+ Your Authors @Jason angel: @uber @thumbtack @wealthfront @datastax @robinhoodapp @desktopmetal @calm @launch thisweekinstartups.com/ angelthebook.com/ Jul. 07, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

I’m thinking of making an invite only version of twitter.

basically the 1.0 version of twitter/Friendster, without any trending topics, moments or algorithms

Just a simple feed, with one advertiser a day given the top slot on free feeds, & no ads for folks who pay $50 a year

I need two developers & a GM, or a GM +dev shop. What could this cost, $30k a month?

If we hit 5,000 paid members it will take off right?

If I made a lifetime membership of $100 would you support this in advance of it being build?

If we hit 1,000 paid in advance that would $100,000 I would do pay the other $200,000.

You can follow @Jason.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.