Cradle of Sloth ūü¶• @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Avatar by @skutchdraws banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Jul. 09, 2019 1 min read

By the way, I think it's rather important that while we criticize the AAA industry for microtransactions and predatory monetization, that we highlight good games that do not engage in such practices.

Hence why, I recommend so many indies and do not shut up about 'em.

Steamworld Quest was one of the best games I've played this year by far, Bloodstained is terrific, The Missing was amazing, Donut County was so god damn good, Baba is You is adorable and frustrating, and I can't *NOT* give another shout out to Lucah:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/896460/Lucah_Born_of_a_Dream/ ‚Ķ

Talk about the games you love.

GUSH about them! Tell folks how you loved the characters in Unavowed, how beautiful and melancholy Hollow Knight is, or how that one game that's been on your library forever is amazing now that you've finally got around it it! Spread your joy!

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword ‚Äúcompile‚ÄĚ to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.