Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. Analyses @BBC. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Conspiracy (bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Next: Citizen Journalist (Macmillan). Professor. Attorney. Jul. 09, 2019 1 min read

Both parts of this statement are a lie and are going to be revealed as a lie.

1/ I won't say more, but I know for certain that future reports will change our understanding of the Trump-Epstein relationship dramatically and that what Trump said today—again, both parts of it—will be revealed as filthy, self-aggrandizing, consciousness-of-guilt-riddled lies.

2/ This isn't my beat or story to tell. There are reporters working on this and they'll be telling the story and soon. All I'm saying is that I know Trump is lying. Really don't care how people take that statement from me, as again, reporting will confirm what I've said and soon.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.