Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y484j4ku. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. Jul. 11, 2019 1 min read

No big deal! Just Trump's son @DonaldJTrumpJr tweeting his "buddy," the now-husband (then-boyfriend) of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex-trafficking accomplice.

(I wonder if that dinner ever happened? And if Brian brought his girlfriend with him?)

1/ Fortunately, I have *no doubt* American reporters are asking en masse, and getting *clear answers* from @DonaldJTrumpJr, about the nature and extent of his relationship with Epstein and Epstein's accomplices, plus his knowledge of his dad's visits to Epstein's home since 2013.

2/ If there's *one thing* about U.S. media, it's that you *never* have to worry that it'll bury in the *twenty-second paragraph of a story* the answer to the question of how close a relationship the President of the United States has with the world's most infamous sex trafficker.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.