NBC News @NBCNews The leading source of global news and info for more than 75 years. Jul. 15, 2019 1 min read

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez: President Trump's "go back" tweets use "hallmark language of white supremacists."  https://nbcnews.to/2XQq3vp 

Republican Sen. Toomey: “President Trump was wrong to suggest that four left-wing congresswomen should go back to where they came from ... The citizenship of all four is as valid as mine."

Republican Rep. Upton of Michigan: "The President’s tweets were flat out wrong and uncalled for, and I would encourage my colleagues from both parties to stop talking so much and start governing more."

Sen. Murkowski: "There is no excuse for the president’s spiteful comments –they were absolutely unacceptable and this needs to stop ... we must demand a higher standard of decorum and decency."

Republican Rep. Stefanik of New York: "It is unacceptable to tell legal US citizens to go back to their home country."

Republican Sen. Scott condemns President Trump's comments, saying that they included "racially offensive language."

You can follow @NBCNews.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.