Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Jul. 22, 2019 1 min read

I don’t understand #lovelsland

Like they have to wear bathing suits? And a poached egg with some smashed avocado the side and toast is the most amazing breakfast ever? Have they ever eaten breakfast before? 2.

“I want someone really attractive who I can be best mates with?”
🙄
(Sister, when a guy tells you that you have a big forehead he is an ass) #LoveIslandUK

Um Harley, your date with Chris WAS NOT A 10. I did not like him. He thinks he’s better than you. He is a dick, your first impression is right.
#LoveIslandUK

Love Island UK is a live version of The Sun.
#LoveIslandUK

Harley, I told you that Chris is an ass. It isn’t stupid. It’s emotional abuse. “I’m sorry if you feel like”
Um no.
STAND YOUR GROUND HARLEY
#LoveIslandUK

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.