1. Mueller says he won't be able to answer questions about the Steele Dossier or the circumstances around the FBI opening an investigation long before Mueller agreed to serve as Special Counsel
2. Mueller confirms that the report DID NOT conclude that President Trump DID NOT obstruct justice.
He also notes that had to take in the OLC's position on indicting a sitting president.
3. Mueller confirms to ranking member Collins that his investigation was never curtailed.
4. Someone get @RepDougCollins to stop speaking so quickly and to E·NUN·CI·ATE
5. For those asking, Collins does normally speak quite quickly. He's just choosing not to slow down. But he's not speeding up in a way that isn't his normal way of speaking
6. I appreciate @RepHankJohnson speaking slowly unlike some of his colleagues!
7. All of this fast talking is giving me anxiety.
8. Mueller says he never applied for the FBI Director job. He said just now that he was under the impression that he met with President Trump about what a good candidate for the FBI Director position would look like.
You can follow @yashar.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.