1. Mueller says he won't be able to answer questions about the Steele Dossier or the circumstances around the FBI opening an investigation long before Mueller agreed to serve as Special Counsel
2. Mueller confirms that the report DID NOT conclude that President Trump DID NOT obstruct justice.
He also notes that had to take in the OLC's position on indicting a sitting president.
3. Mueller confirms to ranking member Collins that his investigation was never curtailed.
4. Someone get @RepDougCollins to stop speaking so quickly and to E·NUN·CI·ATE
5. For those asking, Collins does normally speak quite quickly. He's just choosing not to slow down. But he's not speeding up in a way that isn't his normal way of speaking
6. I appreciate @RepHankJohnson speaking slowly unlike some of his colleagues!
7. All of this fast talking is giving me anxiety.
8. Mueller says he never applied for the FBI Director job. He said just now that he was under the impression that he met with President Trump about what a good candidate for the FBI Director position would look like.
You can follow @yashar.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.