Teri Kanefield @Teri_Kanefield Author, lawyer (U.C. Berkeley). My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ My author website is here: www.terikanefield.com/ Jul. 25, 2019 1 min read

(1/2)

Hi, Scott.

I was not able to guess ahead of time what the House strategy would be for the Mueller testimony, and I have 14 years experience as an appellate lawyer.

The House has hired two very good lawyers, @NormEisen and Barry Berke . . .  https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/12/norm-eisen-house-judiciary-committee-1165711 

(2/2) Both Eisen and Berke know more than I do about trial strategy.

I can say with certainty that they're heading toward impeachment

I can try to guess their strategy, but mere guesses are likely to be wrong. (I have ideas, and perhaps I'll embellish, but I can only guess.)

Adding, now that I think about it, their strategy for the Mueller hearings made sense, and I did come close to getting it right.

But I'm not comfortable with too much speculation.

I hope one day it will all make sense :)

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.