Raoul Pal @RaoulGMI Founder/CEO - Global Macro Investor and Real Vision Group, Business Cycle Economist, Investment Strategist, Economic Historian, Traveller and Rum Drinker.. Jul. 27, 2019 1 min read

If you haven't watched @smacca3000 incredible piece on the Japanese banking sector, you are missing out. Really fascinating and was entirely new to me...

Prepare for a Japanese Banking Meltdown? | Real Vision  https://www.realvision.com/tv/shows/interviews/videos/prepare-for-a-japanese-banking-meltdown#.XTx4xnfQqNw.twitter 

I just rewatched it. For me it was the hidden gem of the entire 2 weeks of Recession Watch programming. My jaw literally hit the floor watching it and a very big penny dropped. Japan. It is not on anyones radar. It has to be. The banks are in deep trouble.

Here is the zoomed in version... remember, this is the world's largest private sector creditor nations' banking system we are talking about and the the most indebted sovereign.

You can follow @RaoulGMI.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.