Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Jul. 27, 2019 1 min read

The Vagina Bible will be available one month from today! I am so excited. I feel as if I have been pregnant for 18 months!!

And for my Canadian friends it will be available August 20!!! One week early

And Jensplaining will be available in Canada August 23rd!
August is going to be busy.

If you are thinking about buying The Vagina Bible, pre orders help a lot. If the book isn't in your budget, ordering it from your library helps too! They typically buy copies based on interest.

And here is the Publisher's Weekly Review for The Vagina Bible. I was so excited when it got a starred review!  https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-8065-3931-7 

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.