Yashar Ali 🐘 @yashar New York Magazine/HuffPost Contributor Email: [email protected] Direct Messages Open Text/Call/Signal/Confide/WhatsApp: 310-795-2497. Agents: UTA Jul. 28, 2019 1 min read

Me waving goodbye to my ex-boyfriends who naively believe that we're parting on good terms and meanwhile i'm quietly planning their destruction.

2. Me saying goodbye to my sanity as I realize there are 15 months left in this election cycle.

3. Me staying positive even though I know a relationship is on the brink of ending because we're at his parents house and his dad just got a new grill and wants to show it off.

4. Me after I stopped lying to myself and came out of the closet.

5. Me eating a burger with tomato because a guy I have a crush on made it for me

You can follow @yashar.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.