Yashar Ali 🐘 @yashar New York Magazine/HuffPost Contributor Email: [email protected] Direct Messages Open Text/Call/Signal/Confide/WhatsApp: 310-795-2497. Agents: UTA Jul. 29, 2019 1 min read

PSA: Please remember when you’re doing your skin care routine and applying your various lotions and potions, don’t neglect your neck and hands!!

Everything you do to your face should be done to your neck and nearly everything you do to your face should be done to your hands.

2. Whenever I tweet tweets like the one above or the one I'm quote tweeting here, I feel like i'm stating the obvious and people will say "duh," but I'm always shocked by how many people admit they don't know these things or don't implement them!

3. This message is for everyone, but particularly for white folks...ESPECIALLY white men.

SPF IS NOT JUST FOR POOL TIME, BEACH TIME, OR THE BBQ

SPF IS AN ALL DAY EVERY DAY REQUIREMENT!

WHETHER ITS WINTER, SUMMER, OR FALL

WHETHER ITS SNOWING OR RAINING

(cont)

4. SPF needs to be worn even if you don't leave the office. EVERY SINGLE DAY. Even if you're on a plane and surrounded by clouds (particularly then).

And you don't need to wear the thick white SPF like people wear on bike rides at the beach! Lots of great products!

You can follow @yashar.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.