Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic intelligence analyst. Want to learn more about Trump-Russia? Check out Game Theory Today. www.ericgarland.co/game-theory-today-twitter/ Jul. 29, 2019 1 min read

I've been racking my brain on how to fight racism/sexism while focusing. Here's what I've got:

"Trump - an abhorrent racist and vile sexist - is panicking about Ivanka and Jared's emails, as well as an impending impeachment."

Acknowledge his outrageous character (or anyone's) and then move on to the latest major revelation.

We've known he's a racist for 40 years. That Tom Barrack was changing policies about Saudi Arabia, only a couple days.

Continue the fight, expose the latest.

My thought is that most of his voters fall into two camps:

-They knew he was racist and sexist, but liked the Dems less
-They LIKED that he was as racist and sexist as they were

The voters who liked his racism? Those messages do nothing. They'll vote for him again.

The voters who tolerated it? The reminder of racism probably won't make a dent - but outright treason, high crimes, total unfitness for the office just might.

Racism and sexism are not illegal. Rotten, puerile, holding us back, absolutely.

Money laundering, obstruction, bribery, working as the agent of a foreign power, RICO, tax evasion, bankruptcy fraud, conspiracy to defraud the United States = Impeachment and prosecution.

Big week ahead. Now let's get this racist, sexist, money laundering, tax evading, bankruptcy law fraudster who works for foreign Mobsters out of office.

Let's go. </>

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.