1. The absence of clapping and cheering between opening statements is welcome.
2. Senator Warren to John Delaney: "We should stop using Republican talking points."
3. @jaketapper is being pretty strict about the time limits which is also welcome.
4. Agree here, longer response times needed. But I like strict keeping of time.
I would be into a three hour debate!
5. Btw I didn’t expect @TimRyan, who constantly talks about being able to win moderate votes, to be the only one not to place his hand over his heart during the anthem
6. Marianne Williamson is a moderate!
7. Mayor @PeteButtigieg “its time to stop worrying about what the Republicans will say.”
9. A lot of time
10. Did candidates not believe that CNN would strictly enforce time limits?
11. Anything on Flint????????
12. The problem is not the moderators, it’s the format.
Did the DNC agree to this format?
You can follow @yashar.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.