1. As Kamala Harris walks up to Joe Biden on the debate stage, he says "Go easy on me, kid."
2. Having a large number of candidates in a debate reminds me that many elected officials are terrible public speakers.
3. Lots of audio problems tonight...
4. With all due respect to my dear friend the honorable Senator, you’re a lying idiot!
5. Frequently asked question tonight: “What are they yelling?”
6. There’s a crossover between Keanu fans and Jay Inslee fans.
7. Shithole makes its debut in a presidential debate
8. What did de Blasio just say?
10. @JackeeHarry weighs in on Gillibrand saying she knows how to talk to white suburban women and she will educate them on white privilege.
11. @AndrewYang has already met the debate thresholds for the 3rd and 4th debates, but he leaves this debate much stronger than he did the previous debate.
12. Wow! Can’t believe Joe Biden revealed the nuclear codes.
Was that a flex?
You can follow @yashar.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.