NBC News @NBCNews The leading source of global news and info for more than 75 years. Aug. 01, 2019 1 min read

Biden: "This is America and we are strong and great because of this diversity...not in spite of it" #DemDebate

Booker: "This pitting against progressives, against moderates...that to me is dividing a party and demoralizing us in face of the real enemy here." #DemDebate

Inslee: "It is time to give people adequate mental health care in this country" #DemDebate

Castro on immigration: "What we need is politicians that actually have some guts on this issue" #DemDebate

Yang: "If you go to a factory here in Michigan, you will not find wall-to-wall immigrants. You will find wall-to-wall robots and machines" #DemDebate

Bennet: "Our schools are as segregated today as they were 50 years ago" #DemDebate

Gillibrand: "The first thing that I'm going to do when I'm president is I'm going to Clorox the Oval Office." #DemDebate

Booker on 2016 election: "We lost the state of Michigan because everybody from Republicans to Russians were targeting the suppression of African American voters." #DemDebate

Biden: "Either China's going to write the rules of the world for the 21st century on trade or we are." #DemDebate

De Blasio: "Are we ready to make sure that the wealthy pay their fair share in taxes?" #DemDebate

Yang: "We're up here with makeup on our faces and our rehearsed attack lines, playing roles in this reality TV show. It's one reason why we elected a reality TV star as our President." #DemDebate

Harris: "Donald Trump has predatory nature and predatory instincts...And predators are cowards" #DemDebate

You can follow @NBCNews.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.