ZUBY: @ZubyMusic Rapper | Podcaster | Author | Free Thinker | Oxford Graduate. 📺 youtube.com/zubymusic 💪🏾 Get my new fitness eBook 'Strong Advice' gumroad.com/l/zubyfitness Aug. 01, 2019 1 min read

Why are depression and anxiety on the rise?

Because modern society is designed to make you anxious and depressed.

- garbage food
- sedentary lifestyle
- cubicle work
- social media
- toxic politics
- hookup culture
- loss of religion
- decline of family
- drugs
- consumerism

If you wanted to make people feel anxious and depressed, then it's hard to think of a more potent combo of factors.

You'll notice that those who avoid the above are generally the happiest, most positive and most content people.

That's not an accident.

I'm glad this is generating some good conversation. So while you're here, I'm going to make a shameless pitch for my book because it's relevant.

If you want to master your mindset, health, fitness and physique, then eating and training correctly is paramount. I can teach you.

My book keeps selling out so here is a new link!

'Strong Advice' will help you to:
- get stronger
- burn fat
- build lean muscle
- look better
- feel better
- be healthier
- live longer

Want a signed paperback? The next 50 pre-orders are $26

Pre-order -  https://gumroad.com/l/strongadvicebook/presale26 

47 remaining...

44 left at this price. Will sign every pre-ordered copy. ✍🏾

You can follow @ZubyMusic.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.