Yashar Ali 🐘+ Your Authors @yashar New York Magazine/HuffPost Contributor Email: [email protected] Direct Messages Open Text/Call/Signal/Confide/WhatsApp: 310-795-2497. Agents: UTA Aug. 01, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

1. Two sources familiar with the matter tell me that backstage at the CNN debate on Tuesday night, one of Marianne Williamson's guests told a CNN staffer that they weren't knocking on her door properly. They proceeded to educate the staffer on the proper way way to knock

2. There were three suggested levels of knocking, first a soft knock, then a louder knock, and finally the loudest knock. I'm told that Williamson felt the original knocking was too aggressive.

3. Can't wait for the replies like "people are dying! Is this really important?!"

Folks, two tweets.

4. I should note that as someone with ADHD who can be sensitive to certain sounds, a loud knock or slamming of a door can be quite disruptive!

You can follow @yashar.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader