Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Aug. 03, 2019 1 min read

E3 really fucked up. It's hard to overstate just how badly they've fucked up. My god.

For anyone wondering, E3 had a document with the home addresses and contact details of press hidden, but accessible on their website, and it was found. E3 mass doxxed a load of journalists and YouTubers.

I'd wish to express my solidarity with everyone effected by this incredibly negligent breach, but know how little that will go towards comforting people who are undoubtedly extremely distressed right now.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.